Please log-in to view the Members' Pages and Forum by entering your email address or your Username and the password you provided earlier.
Tick the 'remember me' box and your computer will save those details and enter them automatically on your next visit. If you have already done this, then your account status will be shown instead of the log-in section.
If, having logged on, you find yourself back at this page unexpectedly it may be that your computer has cached the page in its memory. Please press F5 button on your keyboard to clear the cache and all should, hopefully, be well.
On-line payments can be made by both new and existing members using Pay Pal.
You do not have to be registered with Pay Pal to use their payment facility and it costs you nothing extra to do so - in fact it saves you the cost of an envelope and a postage stamp.
(It also saves the treasurer repeated trips to the Bank to pay-in the subscription cheques.)
Please visit your personal profile page:
- check the accuracy of your details,
- complete your home address so that the Newsletter can be posted to you
- change your password, should you wish to do so
- have you indicated your Contact preferences?
Accessing Members' Area
If you cannot gain access to the Members' Area here are simple remedies.
- If you have paid the subscription for the current year, but haven't visited the site before please click on the 'Forgot Password' link above and then enter your email address. If that email address has been recorded you will receive a temporary password automatically by email. When received use the 'new' password to log-in and edit your personal profile. Please change that temporary password to something more memorable.You can update your contact details too.
- If your email address is not recognised please contact the membership secretary who will resolve the problem for you.
- If you are either a non-member or a lapsed member wishing to re-join the club please go to the 'join-us' page where you will be invited to pay a subscription. An email will then be sent to you to you automatically which will explain the procedure to be followed.